Most of us have had at least one moment in our life when we were the coolest person in the room, on the field, or in some group event. Not everyone strives to be the best, but for some, it's the ONLY thing they strive for. Many of us fall somewhere in between these two demographics, it's nice to be awesome, but it isn't a primary motivator. When you go camping, the goal is to have fun. And whatever measures you can take to have the MOST fun is what matters. Even something as simple as new camper lights can not only make your trip to the outdoors more fun, but also safer. And you might be surprised to find out that it could also make you the coolest camper too. But how, exactly, is this possible? See for yourself!
Why New Camper Lights Increase Your Cool Factor
Keep in mind, by "new camper lights", we are referring to upgrading from bulb lights to LED's. If you haven't done that already, here's why they will make you and your family both happier and hipper on your next camping excursion:
- LED's light up faster than conventional bulbs
- They last up to six times longer than regular bulbs
- They use roughly 10% of the electrical current that is required for standard bulbs
- LED lights are designed to fit almost any make or model of campers, trailers or RV's
- "Thermal Management" reduces the heat produced from LED lights, which allows the light to operate at full capacity under almost any weather conditions. And in turn, the reduced heat allows for greater life expectancy
- These lights don't usually burn out, rather, they produce less light over time. This means you still get something out of them, even if they're not at optimal performance, as opposed to losing all light completely
- No need to keep changing bulbs, since they last so much longer
- The color stays consistent between all of the lights
- The heat reduction all but eliminates any fire danger
- They are toxic free
- With the energy to run them reduced, it in turn benefits the environment. With 1/4 of all generated energy produced used to light up our planet, an efficient light source has been needed for a long time
- They light up together, as opposed to some lighting quicker than others, or taking up to 20 minutes to work
So, there's a list of reasons why LED's are such an improvement. But what's the real topper for the "cool factor?" What if you could light all of your new camper lights at the same time? It's very simple actually. With one easy adapter that anyone can use, you just plug it in and light up your entire RV or trailer in one shot. That provides plenty of light for nighttime activities, and also increases the safety of your campsite so everyone can see where they're going, and what they're stepping on. Take a look at how easy it is to get your simple plug in adapter for your RV and trailer lights.