Are you tired of constantly replacing burned out bulbs on your RV? Not only is it a hassle, but if several of them are out, it could become a road hazard and even lead to a ticket from law enforcement. If you haven’t already made the switch to RV LED lights, you should consider doing so the next time a bulb burns out. Eventually, you should change them all out and just use LED’s, but you might decide to wait until it’s necessary to change. But, after installing RV LED lights and seeing the difference, you may choose to not wait after all.
RV LED Lights are Brighter and More Efficient
Here’s a few reasons why RV LED Lights are better than incandescent or halogen lights:
- They have a lifespan that can be as long as 50,000 hours. This is over 40 times more than incandescent bulbs, and over 10 times longer than halogen bulbs.
- They use less power to generate light. In fact, they use 75% less power than either incandescent or halogen bulbs.
- They don’t generate anywhere near the same amount of heat, which allows them to last longer, as well as be completely functional even in colder temperatures.
- The bulbs are shatterproof, resistant to shock, and don’t have filaments that are brittle and easy to break.
- Unless specified, they produce little or no ultraviolet or infrared radiation. Additionally, they don’t contain any harmful gas, mercury, or other hazardous toxins.
- They come in several different colors, as well as variations of white.
While RV LED lights are more expensive, they more than compensate for the extra investment by supplying more light, for a much longer duration, at a minimized expense in power used. It’s hard to argue with the benefits, and you will be able to light up your entire RV and campground with the use of LED’s for your RV.