If you haven’t discovered them already, the LED trailer light revolution is in full swing. The usefulness of incandescent lights is completely overwhelmed by the overall practicality of LED trailer lights. Not to mention the fact that in the long run, they are less expensive as well. Here’s a few reasons why they make sense:
LED Trailer Lights are Better
- LED lights use 10-15 times less amperage to run. Which saves you energy everywhere else
- 12v LED trailer lights come in Natural white, Warm white, and Cool white. Cool tends to be brighter than the other colors, and generally gives off a bluish hue. Warm glows similar to incandescent bulbs. And Natural is in between.
- LED lights are available for the interior, exterior, awning, tail lights and other special lights. There are even some that are motion sensitive or that include a form of bug repellant.
- Installation is as simple as removing the old bulb (even if it was incandescent) and attaching the new LED trailer light. No extra steps or changing of sockets are necessary.
- They last for up to a decade. That’s right, up to TEN years!
If you could have brighter lights that last longer, and use less energy, why wouldn’t you switch? Not to mention, the brighter your lights are on the outside, the better you can see at night, and the better you can be seen. This could save you from an accident some day, which is invaluable in itself. So switch those LED trailer lights today, and get all of your lights lit up!