The CamperLite works just like your interior 12-volt camper lights, using any available power from a connected energy source like campground electricity or your camper battery.
* Constructed from heavy-duty PVC 70C material and zinc plated terminals
* Designed to last a lifetime
* Measures 1 1/4″ in diameter & 1″ deep
* Works on all 7-pin trailer harnesses
* Snug fit keeps the electrical connection safe from water
How To Turn On Your Running Lights with The Camperlite
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Running Lights Adapter run off a powersource that gets plugged in at the campsite and not the battery?
It sends a signal to your camper or RV to turn on the running lights. It's similar to when you are towing your rig and have your headlights on and press the brakes. Basically all your exterior lights turn on. This will use your internal power (battery) if you're not connected to a campsite powersource, or will use camp power if you are connected to it.
- Does the Running Lights Adapter keep ALL the lights on? Even the interior?
Only the exterior running lights. Basically anything that would be lit when towing and pressing the brakes.